Wednesday, August 24, 2011

High School Reunion

Tyler and I loaded up the car and the dogs and headed south to Plano for the weekend.  Saturday night was my 10 year high school reunion.  I can’t believe it has already been 10 years since I was a Plano Wildcat.  I was a little nervous to subject Tyler to the craziness of graduating with such a big class so I made him drink a few beers before we left.  Anyone that knows Tyler will agree that after a few beers he definitely gets a little chatty J  We ended up having a great evening!  It was nice seeing old friends and giving Tyler a little taste of the Plano Wildcats.

Unfortuantely I forgot my camera so I didn’t get any pictures at the reunion.  We did snap a couple of pics before we left my parents house.

The baby bump has made a small appearance.  This past week Tyler was in Houston for 2 days and I swear my belly doubled in size those 2 days.

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you went to your reunion ... I had to miss mine! And, keep those belly pics coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see much of a bump, but you sure look cute!!! Can't wait to follow you on this journey...SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete