Sunday, June 3, 2012

Much Needed

Tyler and I had a much needed night out and by night out I mean the ENTIRE night out!  We went to dinner with friends, the Thunder game and spent the night at the Skirvin.  Tyler's mom came into town to watch the twins so Tyler and I could have some QT together.  I was so sad to leave them for the evening but it was a much needed night out.  They were in good hands so there was nothing to worry about. 

Obviously since the twins have arrived we are no longer going to every Thunder game.  We have been to a few of the playoff games but not all of them.  Its hard to fully enjoy the games when they start so late.  The entire game I'm worrying about the twins and my restless night ahead.  Knowing that we had a full night of sleep ahead of us, Tyler and I were able to FULLY enjoy the Thunder win!  Exciting times in OKC!  Thunder UP!!!!



Our season ticket rep gave us passes to the VIP lounge when I was pregnant so I wouldn't have to walk all the way upstairs to use the restroom.  One of the perks to being almost 8 months pregnant with twins when the season started.  Another perk is the passes were good for the entire season!!!

Serge Ibaka had quite the game, 11 for 11! 
Me and Mr. Ernie Johnson himself at the Skirvin after the game!
Although I didn't get a picture with Charles Barkley I did shake his hand.  He has definitely warmed up to OKC!

Thank you Mimi for giving us the night off!  Although it was a great night I was so ready to see my babies Sunday morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment