Monday, August 6, 2012

Tyler's Dirty Thirty

Tyler celebrated his 30th birthday this past weekend!  After a Saturday filled with celebrating I think he was feeling the dirty 30 on Sunday actually I think he started feeling it late Saturday night :).  Tyler started his bday celebrations with a little poker tourney on Saturday and then we ended the day with a surprise bday party.  Tyler and Scott turn 30 within days of each other so Arrin and I thought a joint bday party would be fun!  The boys celebrated their 21st bdays together back in the day at Champions in Norman so why not do it again minus the 21 shots!  We had a great time celebrating with friends and family.  I wish I had taken more pictures but I guess I was too busy chatting.  We don't get out often these days :)

Love you!
Tyler and Scott celebrating their 21st bday
Birthday boys . . . 9 years later and still showing their Beta love!






No comments:

Post a Comment