Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy 1st birthday sweet Jackson and Harper!  It's hard to believe that you two made your debut one year ago today.  Our lives are forever changed and our hearts are forever full!

Other parents of multiples always told us to "survive the first year, it gets much better".  Well let me tell you, we not only survived but we enjoyed surviving.  Tyler and I are learning as we go.  The twins are always well fed, dressed rather cutely, diapers changed but one thing is for sure they are always unconditionally loved!

We celebrated Jackson and Harper's 1st birthday with a Winter ONEderland last night (pics to follow).  It was hard to resist tearing up throughout the night and into today.  My 5.9 lb and 5.3 lb babies have grown and become little people.  They each have their own adorable personalities and together they make the perfect pair!

Today we are reminiscing on the past year of firsts with our perfect family of four.  It will be a year we never forget!




 
It's my birthday so I can use my sissy's pink paci!
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment