Sunday, February 24, 2013

Memories

My mom (Nana) has insisted on saving ALL of mine and Stephanie's toys from when we were little.  For the past 10 years I have thought she was crazy but this past weekend having all those toys paid off.  When we arrived at Nana and Grandpa's house on Friday we walked into a playroom full of my toys, my old kitchen, refrigerator and baby crib.  Seeing all those toys brought back so many memories and seeing Jackson and Harper have so much fun created so many new memories.  I think Jackson and Harper will need a kitchen in the near future!





 
 
Harper was a little jealous of her babies and wanted to test out the crib first hand
We even took out the pipeworks and made a slide.  This brought back so many memories of lemonade stands and jungle gyms.  Oh the endless fun with pipeworks!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same kitchen! Thats so neat your Mom saved it and you can see the babies play with it...SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete