Sunday, April 7, 2013

Family Picture Attempt

Yesterday I had a fabulous idea to try taking family pictures.  I was quickly reminded my idea was not so fabulous with two very active 15 month olds :)  Luckily Auntie Stephanie and Matt were our photographers so I wasn't shelling out hundreds of dollars.  All I wanted was one decent picture, I'm not asking for smiles, just a picture where all four of us are somewhat looking at the camera.

And luckily we got one!

The rest of the photo shoot went a little like this . . . J&H had tons of fun avoiding taking pictures
 
Jackson insisted on pushing the stroller all over the gardens
Harper picked and ate grass
Jackson played his trumpet.  Too bad we didn't bring a hat for people to throw money into
 
 
 
 
Harper got in her daily exercise running around the gardens
 
And Jackson styled in this mama's shades
 
 
And they both perfected looking anywhere and everywhere but the at the camera
 
And leave it to me to ruin this picture!
Good pictures or not, this little girl always deserves a kiss
 
 
 
 
 
After a "fun" photo shoot we were in need of an adult beverage and a patio!
 
J&H played a game of peek-a-boo with the restaurant
Fun day!  Thanks Aunt Steph, Matt and Aunt Amanda for hanging out with this crazy family!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment