Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

Jackson and Harper made their first trip to California to meet the Winslow crew over Thanksgiving!  With baby number 3 on the way we figured we needed to squeeze in a trip now.  We had a great time spending Thanksgiving with all my Winslow family.  The twins were a little overwhelmed but who wouldn't be when you are meeting tons of people.  Luckily they were in the same boat as their future Uncle Matt :)

Unfortunately I don't have many pictures from the week.  The Winslow's are known for extreme picture taking so I left my camera behind and I'm sure someone else captured all the memories from Thanksgiving and all the other festivities.

You never know how flights will go with two toddlers but J&H pleasantly surprised me.  Luckily Jackson is completely fascinated with airplanes right now!


While in California we took Jackson and Harper to the beach for the first time and unfortunately it didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped.  They HATED the sand touching their feet and refused to step off the beach blanket.  They better learn to love the beach because there will definitely be beach vacations in their near future.


 


family picture attempt . . .
Here is my only picture from Thanksgiving
On Friday the twins played at the San Jose Children's Museum with some of their cousins.  We all had such a fun time!


 
 
The both passed out in the car after their morning at the museum . . . definitely a win for me and Tyler!

And on Friday evening we went to the annual Winslow spaghetti dinner. Always a fun evening especially when you have such a large family.  The kids spent at least an hour sitting on the driveway watching the planes fly into the San Francisco airport.

We were sad to say goodbye but I'm glad to be home.  Luckily we will be seeing most of the family next summer for sister's wedding bash!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment