Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Miller

Baby Miller has a name . . .

Mason Mark Miller

Tyler and I have always loved the name Mason and we knew if we had another boy, we would pass down Tyler's middle name Mark, so it was a relatively simple decision.
 
Mason's stocking came in the day before Christmas Eve.  Perfect timing for a Christmas reveal.
 
A little over 3 months until we meet baby Mason!  I can't believe it is so soon!  He has grown a lot lately, or at least I'm using that as an excuse for all my holiday eating.  I have been feeling great, just like my pregnancy with the twins.  I'm definitely in nesting mode trying to get everything prepared for Mason's arrival.   His nursery is painted so that is a big check in my book.  I have a feeling the next 3 months are going to fly by so I'm trying to stay on top of everything.  The list is endless!
 
We can't wait to meet our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment