Sunday, February 9, 2014

Park City

With baby Mason's arrival in a little over two months, Tyler and I jumped on the opportunity to take a little babymoon to Park City, Utah.  Neither one of us had been to Park City so it was the perfect spot.  My trip goals were to spend QT with the hubs and relax!  I had high hopes of sleeping in late and laying in front of the fire all day but I quickly remembered that at 7 months pregnant it is near impossible to sleep in and lay around too long!  We had a great time exploring Park City, eating fabulous food and relaxing but I was definitely ready to come back to the twin chaos.  I missed those little munchkins so much!  Thank you Mimi for taking such great care of them!

Tyler tested out the Park City slopes the first morning with a half day of skiing.  




 We enjoyed soaking up the Olympic spirit from a former host city.




We brought back official USA sweatshirts for J&H.  They are ready to cheer on the USA for the next two weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment