Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dear Mason


Dear Mason,

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival in just a few short weeks.  As your arrival approaches so many emotions are consuming me.  I’m so excited to finally see your precious face and hold you in my arms.  I’m also excited and anxious for Jackson and Harper to become a big brother and big sister.  I’m nervous to have 3 children under the age of 2.5 years.  I’m sad for all the last times to begin, starting with the last time experiencing the journey of being pregnant.  But most of all my heart is full knowing my family is about to be complete.

Mason, you are entering a home full of love, laughs, chaos and so much more.  Jackson and Harper have been giving you kisses every night, they try to feed my belly their milk and they always whisper I love you Mason.  They are so ready to be your big brother and big sister.  Jackson is ready for a teammate, someone to rough house with, someone to make laugh and someone to side with him when sister is being bossy.  Harper is ready for someone to mother, someone to dress up and someone to play her student or patient.

I’m ready to start our journey as a family of five.  We are all so excited to meet you and love on you.  You are truly a blessing and a miracle to our family!  We love you so much sweet Mason!
 
Love, Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment