Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy One Month!

How is my little man Mason already 1 month old!?!?!  He has been the perfect addition to our family.  We are all completely in love with our little man!  He is extremely laid back which is much needed being the third child.  Hopefully his personality continues to be so mellow.  Mason has become my little buddy.  It is just the two of us during the week while Tyler is at work and the twins are at school.  I am loving my bonding time with him.  The thought of going back to work in two months makes me so sad!
 
He is definitely long and lean!





Here are pics of J&H around 1 month. 


I would say Mason is a mix of the twins.  He looks just like Jackson but has Harper's skin tone and hair color (her hair color now, I forgot how bald she used to be!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment