Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy 6 Months

Happy 6 months to the sweetest baby boy!  I say it every month but Mason is the BEST baby.  6 month milestones include sitting up, standing/leaning on a toy, holding your own bottle and eating real food (bananas, mashed potatoes, spaghetti etc.)  I just can't get enough of my little man.  I could hold you, squeeze you, love on you and smile at you ALL day long!  You have made my heart so incredibly full!

Of course at your 6 month check up the Dr. confirmed you are perfect but he also confirmed that you once again have a double ear infection.  You are such a trooper!  The Dr. also confirmed that you are one big baby!   You are a solid 2 inches longer than the twins were at 6 months.

Weight:  20 lbs 10 oz (91%)
Height:  28 1/4 inches (94%)
Head:  47 cm (99%)

Everyone always says you are a spitting image of Jackson but when comparing the picture above to J&H's 6 month pics I would say Mason is a clone of Harper!
 
 




Happy 1/2 birthday sweet Mason!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment