Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday

Dear Mason, one year ago today I was beyond excited to meet your sweet face but I was also so overwhelmed with emotions.  I was scared to have 3 kids under 2.5 years old, I was nervous to see how the twins would adapt to a baby brother but most importantly I was beyond excited to welcome you into this world.  You eased my mind from day one and proved to be the most amazing and laid back baby boy.  You have brought 365 days of pure joy, smiles, laughs and love to our family.  You completed our family and made my heart beyond full.  Thank you for such an amazing first year.  I can't believe my baby boy is already one!!!!  I'm so sad you are growing up this quickly but I'm so excited to see what the future holds for you!  You are one PERFECT little boy.  I could hold you, squeeze you and love on you ALL day long!

Happy Birthday sweet Mason!
 
 
1 Year Old Stats, you are still one big growing boy:
Weight: 25 lbs 12 oz (87%)
Height:  31 1/4 inches (90%)
Head:  49.5 cm (99%)





All smiles at the Dr. until it was shot time 
 M you are looking way too big eating your after shots lollipop
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment