Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Omaha

This past weekend we made a quick night trip up to Omaha NE to celebrate Tyler's mom's big 60th birthday.  She has been wanting to see Garth Brooks in concert so we jetted off to make that happen.  So much fun!  We bar hopped, sang along to our favorite Garth songs and all around had a fantastic time.  Happy birthday Jeanne! 


 
 I loved getting pictures of Mason man while we were gone.  Seriously he is too cute!  I probably looked at this picture 50 times the one night we were gone.
 Our quick trip was a great start to Mother's Day weekend but I was so happy to be back home Saturday evening so I could celebrate my day with my favorite little ones!  I am so lucky to be mom to these three precious miracles! 

Another fun and busy weekend in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment