Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful

I am so thankful for the past 5 days of perfection I had at home with my family celebrating Thanksgiving.  So much fun.  Once again we were reminded of how truly blessed we are to have 3 beautiful and healthy children, wonderful family, great neighbors and friends, a house that we love, and so much more.  5 days at home was just what my heart needed!

We kicked off the holiday with a traditional trip to the Thunder game with the big kids.  I'm sure Mason will be joining the fun next year!







 J&H made it on the jumbotron and our old nanny spotted them on the big screen!  They were beyond excited to see Kendsy!

 
The rest of the week we spent at home staying warm enjoying time with family, eating great food, went to the movies, the girls got pedicures, decorated for Christmas and most importantly spent some much needed time together.



 We decided to bring the Winslow spaghetti feast tradition to OK and invited my brother in laws family over to join in the fun!  Such a fun night and a good break from eating Thanksgiving leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment