Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

This Mother's Day I am incredibly thankful for my 3 little munchkins.  The past three months there has been a lot of stress, uncertainty and change in our house but the one constant has been the happiness of J, H and M.  Their smiles, laughs, hugs and funny one liners is just what this momma needs and they seem to always know when I need it most.  Their pure innocence is so refreshing after a long and stressful day.  It's amazing because they do all of this without even knowing and that is what I love the most.  Keep doing what you do best J, H and M.  It's just too easy to keep smiling when you are around these three!  I am blessed to be called mom, mommy, momma, lady and occasionally Missy by these cuties! 

We had so much fun celebrating at our first Mother's Day tea at school
These are too funny!  I think J might have been confused on my drink of choice to relax :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment