Sunday, May 14, 2017

Baby Jett

We were beyond excited to welcome Baby Jett into our family on May 10, 2017.  We have all been anxiously waiting his arrival for the past 9 months.  Congrats to Matt and Steph on your precious baby boy!  J, H and M are so excited to finally have their first cousin and Tyler and I are so excited for our first nephew.  We can't wait to spoil him rotten and love on him non-stop.  J, H and M have already blown me away with how gentle and sweet they have been with Jett.  They LOVE holding him and talking to him so sweetly.  They have actually taken all my holding time so I may need a childfree visit to get in my cuddles.  We look forward to years and years of fun with our growing family! 


 





Lots and lots of love in those smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment