Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Kindergarden

And just like that Jackson and Harper are off to Kindergarten.  Feels like yesterday I was holding my 5 lb preemies for the first time and now they are off to grade school.  It is hard to believe they are old enough to be riding the bus and eating school lunch!  I'm beyond proud of them and so excited for their Kindergarten adventures but deep down this mama is a little sound that her babies are growing up so quickly.  It brought the biggest smile to my face to see J&H walk into the school and reunite with all their school friends!  There were hugs, high fives, giggles, lots of smiles and so much energy.  They seriously know everyone in that school!  They were excited to be there and that gave me peace of mind.  Jackson and Harper I pray you have the best year yet!

Meet the teacher day!  J&H are both in Mrs. Gibson's class.  And how crazy is this but she is from Guymon.  They should be instant favorites :)

Kindergarten Eve snow cones . . . .
neighborhood kindergarten shenanigans . . .

First day of Kindergarten and looking all grown up!


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment