Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Happy 4th Birthday Mason

Happy 4th birthday to the little boy that completed our family!  We love you more than you could ever imagine, more stars in the galaxy, more than Devon and Continental, more than the entire universe, more stars than in the galaxy (these are all the ways you tell us every night how much you love us).  You bring so much joy, laughter and love to our lives.  I have so many ways to describe my little Mase:
  • you have the most beautiful and big brown eyes, and you know how to work those eyes to get anything you want
  • you are one funny little boy, and make the silliest facial expressions.  You can convince anyone of anything with your head nod!
  • you are SO loving and cuddly, you give the tightest hugs and the most kisses.  I hope you cuddle in my arms forever and fall asleep in my lap always
  • you are so ornery
  • you love your sports (tball, soccer, golf, tennis, basketball)
  • you are so sneaky and are constantly sneaking snacks from the pantry or gum from my purse
  • you are one dinosaur chicken nugget and blueberry muffin loving kid 
  • you are one smart 4 year old and soak in everything your brother and sister are learning
  • you have the most contagious smile!
We love you M!!!!!!!!  You will rock being a 4 year old.  












 This is M's initial reaction anytime we ask him to take a picture with a girl!  One of these days he will gladly do it!


 Birthday parties are exhausting!!!
This picture sums up my little M.  He brings a smile to my face constantly, just look at this precious face!  Loved my birthday morning donut date!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment