Thursday, January 23, 2020

Ski Bums - FEBRUARY 2019

I can't believe I saved this post as a draft and never published it!!! I can't imagine not having these memories documented, SO a year later here is the kids first ski trip!


We just returned from a weekend in Angel Fire hitting the slopes with the kids for the first time!  I didn't have the highest expectations going into our trip!  I knew it would be a ton of work and wasn't completely sure the kids would enjoy it!  BUT it was a huge success, still a ton of work but such a blast.  The kids LOVED skiing and did so great!  I knew Jackson would have no fear and dominate the slopes but was I was totally blown away with how much Harper loved it.  Mason did great as well!  They are already planning their ski trip in 2020!

We arrived and headed straight to the snow!  Needed to burn some energy after being in the car for 8 hours!



The kids went to ski school the first day to learn the basics.  They rocked ski school in the worst weather conditions, it was freezing, SO windy and snowing SO hard the entire day!  It was blizzard like conditions.  Tyler and I skied while they were in school and we called it quits by lunch because the conditions were so miserable.   I was so worried they would be defeated when we picked them up but they weren't!  They were so excited and ready to hit the slopes again the next day!  Thank goodness! 

These kids woke up ready to dominate ski school!




 The next morning we woke up and were some of the first people in line for the lift!  These kids were ready!

 Lift buddies!







No comments:

Post a Comment