Friday, August 11, 2023

First Day of School

Summer 2023 flew by and before we knew it the kids were off to school!  I can't believe I now have middle schoolers and my baby is in 4th grade!!!  

My summer crew enjoyed our annual back to school breakfast at Big Biscuit.  I sure love having them home for the summer with no routine, BUT it was time for this summer to come to and end :)  

 Jackson and Harper enjoyed joining Mason at meet the teacher!  Their 7 years of elementary school flew by!
Jackson has been ready for middle school for 2 years when he was split from a majority of his good friends.  Most remained at Centennial while we moved to Redbud.  The boys re-united with a back to school pool party!  It's going to be a fun year for Jackson!  






The girls also had their own back to school pool party!  This is such a great group of friends/girls.  Thankful for a great group of girlfriends for Harper!




First early day of middle school  . . . so many emotions but most importantly so excited for these two!  They have such bright futures ahead and Tyler and I are excited to see what middle school has in store for them!   Now here's to adjusting to the way earlier wake up call every morning!
Feels like I have a full on teenager when I look at Harps!  She is so beautiful inside and out!
Jackson may not be as tall as his sis but his time will come!  Sure love this kid!  He's definitely got it all going for him.
Both Jackson and Harper met up with their friends in the church parking lot across from the school on their first morning.  Moms wanted some pictures and then they all headed into those middle school doors together!  Great first morning!





2 hours later it was Mason's turn!  The difference in start times makes for a super long morning but it's nice I get some one on one time with Mase now.  This kid sure is cool and showed off his style on the first day of 4th grade!

I have no doubt all three will have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment