Saturday, February 25, 2012

First Road Trip

Tyler and I loaded up the kiddos and headed to Plano two weekends ago to see Nanna and Grandpa.  You would have thought we packed for a month long trip but I wanted to be prepared for any situation.  I guess that is the new mom in me.  Jackson and Harper slept the entire way, woohoo!

While we were in Plano my parents had a little open house for friends and family to meet the newest additions.  I wish I would have snapped more pictures but I was too busy chatting.  It was so great to see so many old friends, some we hadn't seen since our wedding!
One of our only family pictures.

Jackson with Linda and Jenny
Harper is looking pretty cozy with Nikki
Jackson sound asleep in Great Aunt Paula's arms.


Jackson and Harper loved meeting the Verver family

I would definitely say our first road trip was a success.  Looks like our little ones will be quite the travelers.  Good thing because we already have a few trips planned for later this year :)  Thanks Nanna and Grandpa for such a great weekend and for letting these tired parents have two nights of sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment