Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tummy Woes

Little Miss Harper has been quite the cranky mess the past month.  She has been fighting her bottles, basically gagging anytime I stick the nipple in her mouth, and then spitting up a majority of what she eats.  If I can get the nipple in her mouth she cries while eating.  Its so heartbreaking!  I know she is hungry because she is eating both her fists.  Her nickname the first few months was hungry hippo because you could never get a bottle in her mouth soon enough.  It always reminded me of the chaos in the hungry hippo game.  Times have definitely changed!  I brought her to the Dr. yesterday and they confirmed that she has acid reflux.  She is now taking Axid to hopefully help her poor little tummy!  My fingers are crossed that the medicine works wonders and brings my happy Harper back to life.

Miss Harper I hope your tummy starts feeling better quickly!  I can't stand to see you hurting.   Love you baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment