Thursday, March 29, 2012

Working Mom

My 12 weeks of maternity leave has come to an end.  I start back to work tomorrow.  It will be nice easing myself back into the routine with one day :)  Returning to work is definitely bittersweet!  I'm excited to get into our everyday routine and be around adults on a daily basis but I'm definitely going to miss my precious babies.  I know I will be checking the clock constantly for it to hit 5:00 so I can see Jackson and Harper's smiling faces.  I will definitely appreciate our time together so much more!  Luckily their daycare is only a few blocks from work so if I'm having major withdrawals they are only a walking distance away.

I'm looking forward to our family carpool.  It will make it much easier hauling the twins in and out of daycare.  Plus it will be nice having Tyler with me when I'm having a hard time leaving the twins.  He will probably be dragging me away from them some mornings.

I'm also excited to be able to spend more time with the hubby.  With us both working at Devon we are used to seeing A LOT of each other.  That is the one thing I have missed most during maternity leave.  We will definitely have lunch dates on a regular basis now that I'm back at work!  Best kind of date, no babysitter needed.

Stay tuned for a recap of my first day back and the twins first full day at daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment