Tuesday, May 8, 2012

4 Months

I can’t believe my little babies are 4 months old!  I guess I can no longer say “little” because they are getting bigger and bigger by the day.  The twins are at such a fun age and have become so active and alert.  Tyler and I are soaking in every minute with our little bundles of joy.  

Jackson

It’s amazing how many nicknames I have for you, little man, bubba, bubsters and the list goes on.  You are such a happy baby!  Your smile and giggles are so infectious.  Some days you are too busy smiling to eat your bottle.  You recently found your voice and are now chatting or squealing all the time.  Now don’t get me wrong, you still throw your fair share of fits but what baby doesn’t.  You can go from being extremely smiley to crying in a heartbeat and vice versa.  You have mastered rolling from your tummy to your back.  The instant I set you on the floor for tummy time you automatically rollover.  Every day you amaze me with your developments.  Daddy and I absolutely adore you!

Weight:           13 lbs 6 oz (13%)
Height:            24 inches (10%)
Head:               16 3/4 inches (81%)
Clothes:           Transitioning to 3-6 months
Diapers:           Size 1
Food:               loves oatmeal, typically eats 4 ounces a bottle
Likes:              bath time, outside, fans, books, TV, TV, TV (you become glued to it especially when the Thunder are on), mirrors, your caterpillar toy, balls, your paci


 
Harper 

Little Miss you are my princess/diva.  You have really started to mellow out this past week.  But like your brother, you have mastered having a meltdown.  You and I have a special connection.  I always feel like you are on the verge of telling me a great story.  I look forward to our late night chats as you get older!  Unlike your chatty bubba, you are so soft spoken with your cooing.  I am sure that is bound to change.  When you are being held you always have to face where you can see everyone. Heaven forbid you miss out on anything (you probably take after me on that).  You are a much better sleeper than your brother, mommy and daddy thank you for that!!!  You have just started to notice Maddie and Bailey.  So far you only stare at them but they are waiting for the day when you begin to chase them around.  Miss Harper, we love you and your sassy attitude so much!

Weight:           13 lbs (28%)
Height:            23 ¼ inches (10%)
Head:               16 inches (56%)
Clothes:           Transitioning to 3-6 months
Diapers:           Size 1
Food:               loves oatmeal, we are lucky if we can get you to eat 2-3 ozs a bottle
Likes:              bath time, outside, fans, lights, TV, books, the swing (always cures a major meltdown), mirrors, sitting up, the dogs


* Little Miss was not in the picture taking mood on her 4 month bday therefore we have no pictures of the two of them together :(  Tyler blames it on the bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment