Monday, May 14, 2012

First Mother's Day

I could not have asked for a better first Mother’s Day!  I woke up to Jackson and Harper’s smiling faces, Maddie and Bailey’s wagging tails and of course the most perfect hubby!  The Mother’s Day celebrations started on Friday with “Muffins with Mom” at daycare.  They were busy crafting all week at school for the special day.  My Sunday consisted of family time (“bagels with babies”), a much needed pedicure and a baseball game.  Sounds like the perfect day!  Mother’s Day was even more special this year since Mimi and Nana were in town.



Celebrating Mother’s Day was the finale to our busy weekend.  The Hageman’s flew in from California and my parents came into town to celebrate Amanda’s graduation from OU.  I can’t believe she has been here 4 years!  We love having Amanda in Oklahoma and we are so excited she has decided to stay even longer!  That just means more Oklahoma trips for my favorite aunt and uncle J  Jackson and Harper loved their QT with the Hageman’s.  I wish I had taken some pictures but of course I didn't have my camera around.  Here is one I snapped with my iphone of the twins with their auntie Amanda and auntie Laura.

We also had Tyler’s grandpa’s 80th birthday dinner Saturday night.  You would never guess that Jack is now 80.  He is more active than the majority of people my age!

The twins loved getting all dressed up for graduation and bday dinners.  This is one of my favorite pics of them!

We definitely did a lot of celebrating this weekend!  Lets just say the Millers were exhausted Sunday evening.  The twins slept a solid 9 hours Sunday night!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment