Saturday, July 14, 2012

Official 6 Months Stats

The Dr. confirmed once again that they twins are absolutely perfect!  Of course we had no doubt but its always nice to hear it come from someone else.

Harper and Jackson are no longer little premies! 

Harper
16 lbs 15 oz (64%)
26 1/2 inches long (71%)
Head size 16 3/4 (58%)

Jackson
16 lbs 15 oz (36%)
26 1/2 inches long (19%)
Head size 18 (97%)

I can't believe the twins are the exact same weight.  I am surprised that Harper is longer than Jackson.  For some reason I have always thought Jackson was longer.  I guess Harper's chunky legs are deceiving. 

They had a BLAST at the Drs office until the shots.  We went through three rounds of paper on the table.  If only I had a huge roll of paper and a large mirror in our house the twins would be so entertained. 






No comments:

Post a Comment