Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Real Housewives Strike Again

What started as an innocent spring walk with the neighbor ladies and kiddos turned into a photo shoot, advertisement, billboards and now a newspaper article!  If only we would have known we all would have put some make up on and gotten out of our sweats :)  I was definitely shocked to see the size of the pictures in the article, holy moly they are HUGE. 

We should have included an ad for our house since its up for sale.  When we move I will be so sad to leave the neighbors.  I'm so thankful to have met these wonderul ladies and have them living so close.  I would not have survived maternity leave without them!  I have no doubt we will all continue to be friends once we move.  I'm already sad thinking about it.  I can only hope our new neighbors are half as amazing as our current ones.

Introducing, once again, the Real Housewives of Talavera! 



Here are the actually pics since my pics of the newspaper article are hard to see.






No comments:

Post a Comment