Friday, October 5, 2012

Chicago

This past weekend we packed up the family and headed to Chicago to celebrate the wedding of my cousin Chris to his beautiful bride Amanda.  It was the perfect opportunity to bring the twins to Chicago to meet the Nelson family.  We had a wonderful time and we were all worn out come Sunday night!  It's a lot of work traveling with two infants!  Luckily we had plenty of loving hands to help with the babies while we were in Chi-town.  We now have two plane trips under our belts and we're ready for more sans the ear infection.

My pictures will be a little out of order but I wanted to start with the main event!








Earlier in the week Tyler and I went to the Ryder Cup while my parents watched Jackson and Harper.  It was so nice enjoying the cooler weather for a little day date.  The timing of our trip worked out perfectly.  Tyler was one happy hubby.


While we were playing at the Ryder Cup the twins met their great grandma Ruth.  I heard they were the hit of the nursing home!


I'm so happy the twins were able to spend time with all the Nelson's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment