Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is by far my favorite time of year!  I love everything about it from the cooler weather and fall smells to the fun outdoor activities.  Unfortunately this fall just won't be the same since we are moving.  I won't have all my fall decorations out, we probably won't buy any pumpkins and I probably won't have the opportunity to burn all my fall candles.  I have been worried about squeezing in all the fun fall activities with the twinnies for their first official fall season.  That is one thing I won't give up.  Luckily while we were in Chicago we stumbled across the perfect pumpkin patch.  I can now mark this off my list! 








They were way more interested in the dirt than picture taking!

I'm sure the twins will grow to love fall as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment