Saturday, December 1, 2012

Santa Success

I am so happy to report that Jackson and Harper LOVED their first visit with Santa!  As we waited in line approaching Santa my heart was pounding with nerves.  I just had a feeling that I was going to have two hysterical babies the instant they hit Santa's lap.  But to my surprise Santa was a hit!  I was a proud mama and the 40 minute wait was completely worth it!  Looks like my love for Christmas is rubbing off on the twinnies.

Patiently waiting in line . . .

 
 
Jackson was so intrigued with Santa's beard
 
Prancer and Blitzen flew in from the North Pole and made a visit to the new Devon building. 
 
 
Harper just couldn't get enough of Prancer and Blitzen
 
 
 
Santa's sleigh
 
Looks like we will be making a lot of trips to downtown OKC for all the fun Christmas festivities!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment