Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Week of Christmas Fun

Tyler and I had a full week of Christmas parties last week.  We started the week with our OCAPL (Oklahoma City Association of Professional Landman) party on Monday, YPE (Young Professional in Energy) party on Wednesday and saved the best for last, our Devon party Saturday night.  The oil and gas industry sure knows how to celebrate the holidays!  By Sunday we were exhausted!!!  Luckily we had a lot of help with the twins throughout the week so we could thoroughly enjoy of all the festivities.  We had a great time socializing with our friends and co-workers, eating fabulous food, dancing the night away and sipping on a "few" cocktails.

Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures from the OCAPL party but I do have a few from YPE.

 
 
Pre-party to the Devon Christmas party!
 
 
Parents night out with a fellow twin mom!
In between all our Christmas parties we also squeezed in a trip downtown with the twins and my parents.
 
 
 
and my sister and I ran in the Sandridge Santa Run 5K
 
 
No slowing down from here!  We are full speed until after the holidays with a jammed packed schedule of Christmas fun.  I wouldn't have it any other way!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment