Friday, July 18, 2014

3 Months

Time please slow down, my baby boy is growing up too quickly!  I just can't get enough of my little man.  Mason is such a chill and loving baby.  He has started interacting with Jackson and Harper more and more.  He loves all the attention they give him and he loves to flash them his gummy smile.  The love Jackson and Harper have for Mason melts my heart. 

Mason is definitely following in his big brother's footsteps.  Non-stop ear infections, congestion, wheezing, gunky eyes . . . tubes are in his near future.  One more ear infection in the next month and his tubes will go in at 4 months.  Mason may be sick but he has been a trooper!

These smiles just about sum up how amazing this little boy is ALL the time!








 
I am one lucky momma to have these three in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment