Saturday, July 19, 2014

Friday Fun

This was my first long 5 day week of work since maternity leave and I survived, barely but I did!  Tyler and I hit up a quick happy hour to celebrate the accomplishment then picked up the kiddos and headed to Myriad Gardens for a fun Friday evening play date!

The kids were just as excited about Friday as I was!  These were their Friday morning before school smiles.


Our evening of fun started with a little game of tag
 Then a little stroll around the canal to find the ducks and fish
Jackson has discovered his pockets!  I now have to start checking pockets before washing any of his clothes, you never know what you are going to find! 
 

Harper can smile with her eyes open!

Jackson isn't the best at handling being dizzy!  He was too funny, stumbling around.   
 

 
 
This picture cracks me up, Luke was trying to sneak his arm around Harper and little miss wasn't having it!  

This just about sums up trying to get three toddlers to look at the camera! 
Then off to the fountains, it was a chilly evening but that was going to stop the kids!  We started in some clothes . . .

 Then we transitioned to diapers and underwear .  . .
Then swimsuits . . .

Not sure what J&H were doing but it kept them busy!  Ava is escaping in the background :)


So much fun!  Perfect night catching up with college friends and seeing all the sweet kids play. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of the youngest siblings being entertained watching Jackson, Harper, Luke and Jack.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment