Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Cuteness

Life has been a little busy and unfortunately I haven't been capturing and blogging all the precious moments with J, H and M lately.  Jackson and Harper have been so funny . . . you never know what will come out of their little mouths.  And Mason is growing and changing on a daily basis.  Just wish I had more time to enjoy my three munchkins. 


Jackson gives Mason more kisses than I can count each day!
 

 Little man mastered tummy time and is finally rolling both directions!
 Story time with big brother . . .
  And a tea party with big sister . . . Mason never has to worry about being bored!
And sister had a little too much fun during potty time, it looks like her hand washing turned into a full bath! 
These three light up my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment