Monday, July 13, 2015

Princess Heaven

Last Thursday Harper and I had a girls night out to see Mary Poppins at the Civic Center.  It was so nice to have some special time with my princess girl.  It doesn't happen often so I soaked up every minute I had with her.

Prior to the show beginning, the Civic Center was lined with all of Harper's favorite Disney princesses.  She was in HEAVEN.  She squealed and jumped up and down from the time we walked in until the time we sat down in our seats.  If this is any indication of what Disney World is like sign me up!!! 

These three princesses greeted Harper as she walked in the door!
 And the excited jumping begins . . .



 Seeing Anna and Elsa was the highlight of the night.  Once Harper spotted them there was no turning back!
 She could have stayed in their arms all evening!

 This smile is priceless!  I could have listened to her sweet conversation with Anna and Elsa all night long.
 Every princess wanted a turn holding Harper and she wasn't going to deny them of that!

 
  Excited jumping continues . . .
 

Such a fun night!  Can't wait for my next one on one kiddo date!

No comments:

Post a Comment