Sunday, April 17, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Mason

Happy 2nd birthday to my forever baby boy!  Mason you are so sweet, loving, funny, sporty, onery, all around the perfect little brother and most importantly the perfect miracle baby that completed our family.  I stare at you every chance I get and I'm in complete awe at how perfect you are.  You know exactly when I need a good laugh, when I need a hug or a helping hand.  We all love you SO much!  We were so excited to celebrate you and your special day.  And what a great day it was!  

The birthday fairy didn't disappoint with Mason's bedroom decorations.  Jackson even got up early bc he was so excited to see what the birthday fairy had in store!  Lot of streamers and lots of balloons.  A two year olds dream.



Crazy hair just don't care!!!


 
Looking way too big and way too cute!
Mason is now ready to keep up with the big kids!  And now our garage is even more full of kids toys!


 
J&H were big helpers making Mason's cupcakes! 
Make a wish baby boy!  All your dreams will come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment