Tuesday, July 3, 2018

35th Birthday Bash

Tyler threw me the most amazing 35th birthday party with all our friends.  For years I have been dying to host a party at a venue called PhotoArt Studio in OKC's Plaza district.  So Tyler decided why not do it for my 35th?!?!?  So glad he did.  It was honestly one of the most fun nights I have had in years.  We danced the night away to old school rap, sweated our butts off from dancing so hard and ended up being SOOOO sore the next day.  EPIC night that I wish we could all re-live asap!  Just a reminder of what amazing and super fun friends we have!  Thank you Tyler for the best birthday and thank you to all our friends for helping us celebrate!  Wish I had more pictures but I was having too much fun to document!












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment