Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miller, Party of Four

I have been waiting rather patiently the last 12 weeks to divulge some AMAZING news!  Tyler and I are expecting twins in early 2012.  Their actual due date is February 4th but we will deliver no later than mid January with it being twins.  

Tyler and I are elated and can't wait for the twins' arrival.  We are already so in love with these two little babies.  I am constantly thinking about them and worrying about them.  At times I secretly hope for some morning sickness just for a sign that they are still okay.  Besides feeling extremely exhausted I have been feeling great.  Luckily with twins we have more doctor's appointments and ultrasounds.  Tyler and I are very fortunate that we get to see our sweet babies every 4 weeks.  Once we hit the 22 week mark we will start going in every two weeks.  This is great news for me because I always need reassurance that everything is going smoothly. 

I am so happy that the news is finally public.  I couldn't keep these twins a secret much longer!  And now Tyler and I can start being social again.  So for those of you we haven't seen in awhile, we are back plus two!

Here are some pictures from our 12 week ultrasound from Monday.  The babies are measuring spot on 12 weeks and are growing equally, which is really important with twins.  It was amazing how much detail you could see in the actual ultrasound.  Tyler was able to count 10 fingers and toes on one of the babies.

Baby 1

Baby 2 is face down

And both the babies heads

We are so excited for the journey ahead.  It looks like I will have a lot to blog about in the upcoming months and years.  Get ready!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Missy and Tyler!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Tyler! This is an incredible and well deserved blessing for the Miller Brew! I can't wait to see you and rub your belly! XOXO

    ReplyDelete