Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend with the Ladies

Well this weekend has flown by probably because it was jammed packed.  I definitely had no time for rest.  Tyler and I started the weekend with a little Friday night date, dinner and the broadway show Ragtime.  My absolute favorite kind of date.  Thanks to my mother-in-law I now have season tickets to the Civic Center starting this fall.  CAN'T WAIT! 

On Saturday we started the day off with volunteering at the OKC Food Bank.  Always a good way to start the day.  Saturday afternoon I co-hosted a baby shower for one of my best friends, Sarah and baby Luke.  All of the lady friends from college rolled out for the shower. We had a great time visiting and showering Luke with plenty of love and presents.  Luckily with upcoming weddings, babies and football season we will all be seeing a lot of each other. 

The momma to be!  We can't wait for Luke's arrival.  The twins and Luke are going to the bestest of friends!

The newest Chio momma to sweet baby Jack!

Love all the Chio ladies! 


The BEST neighbors!  Our neighborhood is about to be full of babies!

Family pic!

Needless to say I will be headed to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment