Wednesday, November 16, 2011

29 Weeks and DVN Shower

I can't believe we are already at 29 weeks!  It's amazing how quickly time is flying by.  Our little ones will be here before we know it.  We were able to check in on Jackson and Harper today during our ultrasound.  Everything still looks great!  Here are their 29 week stats:

Harper:  2 lbs 14 oz and her heartbeat was 123
Jackson:  3 lbs 2 oz and his heartbeat was 142

It's hard to believe that I am carrying 6 lbs of baby already!  No wonder why my baby bump is getting so big.  Take a look for yourselves . . .

(This pic is a sneak pic of a little photo shoot Steph did for us this weekend for our Christmas cards.  Once the cards go out I will blog some more pictures.  She did a FABULOUS job!)

Today was a big day, not only did we have an ultrasound but we also had an amazing shower at work!  Tyler and I have the best co-workers!  Thank you again for the constant support and also for spoiling the twins today.  I can't wait for the twins to meet all of our Devon friends.  We will definitely be making a few trips up to work during maternity leave!

DELICIOUS cakes!  Jackson and Harper didn't want to share so they each got their once piece :)
Love the diaper cakes!  Even the ladies at work have picked up on my love for owls!

Look at all these gifts! 

We are on the home stretch and thanks to our amazing friends and family it looks like we are well prepared for the twins arrival!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You look great!! 6lbs of baby! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is going to be farther down the road for you. 6 lbs is a lot! But the bigger the healthier for those babies, and you can totally do it! Go Missy! Cute picture, cute cakes, cute diaper cakes, cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete