Monday, November 21, 2011

Chio Sisters Reunited

Tyler and I made a quick trip to Dallas this past weekend for Hannah and Ben's wedding. Of course, I also squeezed in a little shopping during my less than 24 hour stay.  H&M just opened in Plano and it will definitely be on my list to hit up anytime we make a trip home!  Definitely a successful weekend.
The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and so much fun!  I always look foward to weddings to reunite the Chi Omega dirty dozen!  It was great to see all the ladies!  Who is next????
Chi Omega Sisters reunited from Cali to New York!  Lauren and Kyle where are you??? 



Sexy shoulders!  If I wasn't pregnant and pale maybe I would have shown off my arms also :)
Love you hubby!  Thanks for being a good sport about missing the OU game.  Luckily you were with good company and had plenty of Texas beer to take away the pain of losing. 

Congrats Hannah and Ben!  The wedding was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment