Monday, November 7, 2011

The twins were showered with LOVE!

Jackson and Harper had their first baby shower on Sunday afternoon and they definitely feel the love!  I am so glad that we were able to celebrate the twins with our closest friends and family.  Tyler and I are truly blessed to have each one of you in our lives.  Thank you again for coming and showering the twins with love and amazing gifts!

Tyler and I feel more prepared for the twins arrival after the shower.  If Jackson and Harper were to make an early appearance I think we are now ready. 

Thanks to the amazing hostesses, Stephanie, Sarah, Ashley and Arrin.  You ladies are truly the BEST!!! 
Super cute and delicious pumpkin spice cakeballs!  Don't worry, I ate one for Jackson and one for Harper :)


sister pic!
Jackson and Harper are so excited to meet their Aunt Ladies!
Sad I didn't get into this pic . . .
The best co-workers . . .
Thanks Verver's for making the trip up to Oklahoma for the shower!  It was great seeing you two.
Emily and I, can't wait for Jackson and Harper to meet their BFF Jack.
The ladies of Talavera!  I can't wait to be home with you all during maternity leave!
More Chio ladies, can't wait for our next Friday lunch date!
So glad the Hageman's were in town from Cali for the weekend!  They were able to squeeze a lot into a short weekend including the baby shower.
Look at all these gifts!
And the man of the hour arrived to help load up all the gifts.
He got a little daddy practice with Cooper Neuman.  Looks like a natural!
Cooper left Tyler a little present on his shirt :)  He better get used to that!
Miller family pics

Some of the loot in the nursery!  Looks like I need to start organizing.
Couldn't resist testing out these blankets . . .
Tyler started putting everything together immediately.



1 comment:

  1. Aw Cousin I love you and your blog! I am so happy I was able to make it out to Oklahoma for your shower! I can't wait for Harper and Jackson to be born. They are going to be cuties!!!!!

    ReplyDelete