Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas at Home

Tyler and I had a wonderful Christmas weekend at home.  Definitely a change for us since we are usually traveling over the holidays but we enjoyed every minute at home.  We kicked off the holiday weekend with dinner at the Ranch and the Christmas Carol on Friday night.  A much needed date night before Jackson and Harper's arrival.  I think we found a new Christmas tradition.  I would definitely recommend seeing the Christmas Carol at the Lyric Theatre to anyone living in OKC! 

On Christmas Eve, we volunteered at the Red Andrews Christmas Dinner setting up and preparing for the annual dinner.  Another first but a tradition I would LOVE to continue.  Steph and I were professional toy organizers.  Take a look at this stuffed animal display. 


Then we headed home and started to prepare our Italian feast for Christmas Eve dinner.  I was so excited to use my Christmas dishes!  It's the little things in life that make me so happy :)
Then off to church.  My Christmas Eve outfit definitely brought out the best of the twins.
Family pic!

Christmas morning in our PJs
Looks like we all had a good Christmas! Before . . . .
After . . . .
Steph, aka Khloe, loving her new leopard onesie!  I thought the twins would be the only ones getting onesies this Christmas, wrong!!!
Poor Bailey is being attacked by Stephs footed onesie! 
Maddie soaking in all of Christmas
Post Christmas dinner, nap time
What a perfect way to end Christmas day by going to the Thunder season opener against the Magic.  So thankful the lockout is over.  The twins already love the Thunder.  They are very active at the games!  I think they have the OKC and Thunder Up chants down!




I'm already looking forward to Christmas next year!  I can't wait to see the excitement in Jackson and Harper's eyes throughout the holiday season.  Only 364 more days :)

Tyler and I have had a productive day after Christmas.  All our decorations and lights are back in the attic.  Now we can focus 100% on the twins arrival.  Bring it on, we can't wait to meet our little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment