Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Parties

This past week was definitely the week to have a Christmas party!  Tyler and I had a busy week hopping from party to party.  We are definitely in the Christmas spirit now.  Last night we topped off our week with the Devon Christmas party.  Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures during all the festivities.  Here are the few I snapped from the Devon party.



Annual picture with the Perkins, 5 years and counting.
Cheers to Jackson and Harper!

Fun times are always had at the Devon Xmas party.  Amazing food, open bar (Tyler enjoyed) and great company.

And here is a baby bump picture for week 32!  I can't believe the twins will be here next month.  We start our weekly doctor's appointments on Monday which means we are getting so close. 




1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say

    that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I will

    be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Thanks!

    Princess Party Planner

    ReplyDelete